• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pedals

smeg

Needs to get laid - PRONTO!
What pedals 'extensions' do you have?

I have some Mugen ones but haven't actually fitted them. Just one of many jobs to do i suppose.

Gatecliffe said:
got any pics nic :D and dose ya foot slip off the accelarator when its wet :?

I'll grab some tomorrow for you mate, i've got a small vid with them in if you want that?

And no, haven't had any issues with slipping of the accelerator :wink:

HASNIC said:
Gatecliffe said:

I'll grab some tomorrow for you mate, i've got a small vid with them in if you want that?

Sweet mate that would be great cheers, I was slightly concerned because theres no tread on the accelarator :D

Gatecliffe said:
HASNIC said:
Gatecliffe said:

Sweet mate that would be great cheers, I was slightly concerned because theres no tread on the accelarator :D

It hasn't seemed to be an issue, the brake and clutch are mega grippy and the way the accelerator is used i haven't had any issues :D

Gatecliffe said:
If it dose start to slip in winter I suppose i could always cover it with something 8)

Cheers Bud

No worries mate, just give me a shout on msn and i'll get the vid over :D

I had Sparco pedals fitted to my Saxo which were a nightmare when your feet were wet. I used to carry a tea towel in the car to dry my soles before driving as it became too dangerous :shock:

Bazzer said:
I had Sparco pedals fitted to my Saxo which were a nightmare when your feet were wet. I used to carry a tea towel in the car to dry my soles before driving as it became too dangerous :shock:

I had Sparco pedals in my Saxo also.

The thing with the Saxo, and most French cars is that the pedals are very close together anyway.

When I accelerated sometimes I was also braking :oops: :lol: :lol: Suppose it doesn't help having size 11 feet :lol:

I've got Momo pedals with colour coded logos. They were yellow when I bought them, but I treated them to a quick coat of calliper paint:

Pedals.jpg

I've got a set of the sparco grip pedals (rubber studs all over them).

Never actually fitted them though, as i cant find a drill bit strong enough :(

How do the mugen ones fit on?

Dynax said:
I've got a set of the sparco grip pedals (rubber studs all over them).

Never actually fitted them though, as i cant find a drill bit strong enough :(

How do the mugen ones fit on?

Brake and clutch stick and clamp on, accelerator sticks and drills on :wink:

Got any pics of how? I have a set, but they need to be drilled through the middle...and i dont own something powerful enough to get through them :roll:

Dynax said:
Got any pics of how? I have a set, but they need to be drilled through the middle...and i dont own something powerful enough to get through them :roll:

I haven't got any pics of how the clamp on, but there is a little metal piece that screws into the back of the brake and clutch clamping the original pedal inbetween the mugen pedal and metal piece.

Ah got ya...how did you get through the accelerator pedal? Normal drill? :?

Dynax said:
Ah got ya...how did you get through the accelerator pedal? Normal drill? :?

Its only drillling through the rubber when fitting the mugen pedals rather than trying to drill through metal IIRC but i used a metal drill, drill bit and had no problems.

Back