• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Picture upload

Evl

Not sure if its something I'm doing but if I post a link from dropbox the same way I do for photo bucket I'm unable to do so.

Is Dropbox supported?

781.JPG

I wasn't aware they'd stopped hotlinking, shame really as it used to be a great way to hotlink high res images without sodding adverts. Perhaps people cottoned on to this and hammered their servers. :lol:

civicr_mecha1_1440.jpg

Test

Still works for me but you have to put it in the public folder and nowhere else. Here are the instructions :

The Public folder lets you easily share single files in your Dropbox. Any file you put in this folder gets its own Internet link that you can share with others -- even non-Dropbox users!

Step 1: Drop a file into the Public folder.

Step 2: Right-click this file, then choose Dropbox > Copy Public Link. This copies an Internet link to your file that you can paste anywhere: emails, instant messages, blogs, etc.

That's it! To share your file, just send the link to a friend.

Back