• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pictures of my New Spoon N1

Loving this already and only had it on for about 2 hours, amazing piece of kit. Sounds amazing.
Spoon2.jpg

Spoon.jpg

The spoon is LOUD! sounds fantastic but i couldnt put up with it as a daily drive, annoying drone on the motorway

I have a Magnex, fills the hole better and isn't really any more noisey than stock

ctr5.jpg

==========================================
Has Bazzer seen your number plate, i reckon u could sell it to him for a tidy profit :wink:

Spoon2.jpg

Black R said:
The spoon is LOUD! sounds fantastic but i couldnt put up with it as a daily drive, annoying drone on the motorway

I have a Magnex, fills the hole better and isn't really any more noisey than stock

To be honest the drone on the motorway is not that bad, like Stuart at Alan Day said. The exhaust calms down once on a long stretch of road and it does. i can hardly hear it in the car but when your going round town its lovely. 8)

Magnex sounds better, I'd like something a bit louder than stock but not so loud that it gives me a headache on the motorway!

lightnin21 said:
Cat said:
I want!

I seem to be posting that a lot recently :roll:

Go on Cat, you know you want to buy one really. :wink:

Did you fit it yourself?

And if not how much was it to get fitted?

Cat said:
lightnin21 said:
Cat said:
I want!

I seem to be posting that a lot recently :roll:

Go on Cat, you know you want to buy one really. :wink:

Did you fit it yourself?

And if not how much was it to get fitted?

I didnt fit it. Alan Day Honda fitted it for me and i think they said it costs about 15-20 pound.

To be honest it looks so easy to fit i probably could of done it or got my dad to do it.

Black R said:
Has Bazzer seen your number plate, i reckon u could sell it to him for a tidy profit :wink:

Spoon2.jpg

I couldn't mate as mine is an 03. You can put an older plate on, but not a newer plate :cry:

Back