• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

please help DC5 insurance

hello all

its been a long time since i've been on here as i have owned a scooby for the past 2 years but am now looking at getting a DC5 and was wondering if any of you out there could help me with good insurance companies for jap imports

thanks

hello all

its been a long time since i've been on here as i have owned a scooby for the past 2 years but am now looking at getting a DC5 and was wondering if any of you out there could help me with good insurance companies for jap imports

thanks
Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

Lol @ Prestige ^^ Good luck with that one..

I personally got an awesome policy from Greenlight, I tried the likes of Sky etc. but unfortunately they weren't very competitive for me.

• 21 years old
  • 3 points (TS10)
  • 4NCB (They granted me my 4th even though it wasn't until a few more weeks)

£1,091 Fully comp - All mods included.

Back