• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Polybush or Superpro

Im looking to get a full polybush kit for my ep3. Which would be best polybush or superpro? (not looking at energy suspension heard there not very good!)

I heard only good things about superpro and they can also increase front caster.

Not heard much about polybush, anybody using them and do they also increase front caster?

Any feedback would be great! Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sure to be honest Dan, I had my springs, camber arms and bolts, and full bush kit done at once and took around 8 hours for the lot apparently

was £320 IIRC, not sure what your local labour rate it, but didnt think that was to bad?

Cheers bowman :smt023.

I've got a knocking sound from the front left wheel so going to change the ball joints, drop links and track rod ends. Might as well change the bushes while its all apart, rather do the whole lot than just the front. Dont fancy paying for labour!

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally fitted superpro caster bushes and buddyclub ball joints and there soo much better than oem, front end feels a lot tighter with much more feedback (only bought the front bushes). I did bit by bit over a few days (took my time). The biggest problems were rusted/seized nuts/bolts and getting the bushes out. Had to take them to a garage to get pressed out/in but used a ball joint press kit for the ball joints. TBH wish I would have bought some extra wishbones and got them repainted, then it would have been much quicker. Now I will have to think about doing the back.

If anyone is thinking of doing it it's not so hard just a pita to do but well worth it :D.

I finally fitted superpro caster bushes and buddyclub ball joints and there soo much better than oem, front end feels a lot tighter with much more feedback (only bought the front bushes). I did bit by bit over a few days (took my time). The biggest problems were rusted/seized nuts/bolts and getting the bushes out. Had to take them to a garage to get pressed out/in but used a ball joint press kit for the ball joints. TBH wish I would have bought some extra wishbones and got them repainted, then it would have been much quicker. Now I will have to think about doing the back.

If anyone is thinking of doing it it's not so hard just a pita to do but well worth it :D.

Sorry for hijacking thread, could I ask which ball joint press you used please? I am looking to sort my ep3 out but don't want to buy one that is unsuitable. Thanks

Back