• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i cant post anyting worth reading untill 30 days or 50 posts?? I did lol at the 2 pathetic rule breaks! Or do I have to pay to be a member or what as its not that clear!

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

That rule only applies to the classified section, for buyer protection.

How much more protection do you need if its through e-bay! lol Need to double-hood that mutha fu*ka

They are on other forums, has someone bought something dodgy once and now its not allowed? Just wondering out of interest!

They are on other forums, has someone bought something dodgy once and now its not allowed? Just wondering out of interest!
There has been scams in the past (on other forums as well) were items have been put up for sale, payment has been sent and nothing has been received. The only way to try and stop this happening from the forum POV is to have people restricted from selling until they have 50 genuine posts. Scammers will find easier ways to make money instead of notching up posts on a forum, so it is useful.

I wouldn`t send x amount of money to someone I didn`t know at all and who no-one else knew either. Maybe some people are that naive :evil:

The 50 post rule at least goes some way to protecting said fools

Babylon and ting.

So you think the only posts worth reading are ones where you get to sell your stuff? Welcome to the forum.

There's no mention of payment anywhere is there? I think that's quite clear.

As for the pathetic rule breaks: if you don't like the rules here then no one's forcing you to visit. :smt039

Touchy, put your little hat and whistle down!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back