• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Progress anti roll bars

I've just put the standard springs back on my CTR and as expected......more body roll.
I've seen the Progress front arb 27mm and rear 24mm. I know these will reduce the roll but are they too big for road use?

I like the comfort of the standard springs.

Why not just get the JDM rear ARB? It's thicker than standard and cheaper than the progress ones.

Ah ok. Not sure if you would notice much of a difference moving to the progress to be honest? What springs did you have?

Why not try the Eibach Pro-kit which only drop by 15mm. I have them on mine and don't notice much difference compared to stock. Would probably be the best compromise between improved handling and comfort.

I've got the eibach 20 / 15 springs and a 24mm progress rear arb and I personally feel the rides better than standard. Its hardly any stiffer than standard and handles like a go kart. Would recommend the progress to anyone however I've never had the jdm.

Thats good to hear. The JDM bar is an improvement over the standard bar but I feel it could still do with being bigger.

Also, I may have too much toe in at the rear, 1.6 mm total. Turn in isn't has good has it could be so may try 1mm total.
I might take a punt on the Progress 24mm bar but not sure about the front.

Back