• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Puddle lights EP3

Hello all just a question for you all as im a noob with wiring lol I can just about manage Stereo and speakers lol

Can anyone point me in the right direction on what wires are needed to splice into in order to install "puddle lights" in my door cards.

I was thinking about the door sensor which swtiches the dome light in and off.

Ep3 wiring to be precise on both driver and passenger side please.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and if pictures can be used to literally point me in the right direction would be ace.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Should be pretty straightforward. Do a search for footwell lights to see how to get power. But essentially you can take power from the cabin fusebox. Just find an empty slot that's live when the doors open, use a piggyback fuse to hardwire into it, ground to chassis and chase the wire back through to the doors and you're done. Otherwise if it's very low power lights, you could just take power from the rear map light but may need to up the fuse.

Back