• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rather than damage something...........................

Scousefella

Mental for Oriental
I had better ask. :oops:

I have just changed my sidelights and now want to change the headlamp bulbs.

Do I remover the rubber cover or will the bulb just come free with a twist?

I know not to touch the glass on the Halogen Bulbs before the comments fly in. :wink:

Scousefella said:

I know not to touch the glass on the Halogen Bulbs before the comments fly in. :wink:

Pull the plug off the bulb, then pull off the rubber boot, the bulb is held in with a wire spring clip that you need to push to one side. :wink:

Neily03 said:
Scousefella said:

Pull the plug off the bulb, then pull off the rubber boot, the bulb is held in with a wire spring clip that you need to push to one side. :wink:

Cheers Fella - Glad to have her back on the Avatar. :wink:

Scousefella said:
Neily03 said:
Scousefella said:

Cheers Fella - Glad to have her back on the Avatar. :wink:

No probs! If you have trouble seeing the little clip us a mirror to help. :wink:

Happy 2000th post. :wink:

Hey scouse....if you are anything like me you might find having big hands is a bit of a problem when changing the bulbs....i got a mate with teeny tiny hands to help me out. 8)

Fastgut said:
Hey scouse....if you are anything like me you might find having big hands is a bit of a problem when changing the bulbs....i got a mate with teeny tiny hands to help me out. 8)

:D

Sounds like good advice. 8)

You know what they say about big hands............................................. :wink:

Fastgut said:

What your saying is it's a job for the missus while he gets to watch footy highlights?????

Nice plan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
Fastgut said:

What your saying is it's a job for the missus while he gets to watch footy highlights?????

Nice plan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehe think you hit the nail on the head :lol: :lol:

Back