• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Re-Map Aberdeen

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone has used wallace Performance in aberdeen to get their car mapped.

I have an EP3 with a hondata k100 and am undecided whether to go down to TDI north or just use the local tuning garage.

Cheers
Dan

Never used them for a map but they have done other work on my car. They didn't used to have that great a reputation but over the last few years it has definately improved due to the change of ownership. Do a lot of work on Evo's and Imprezas, as well as a couple of cars for Time Attack so they can't be bad.

thanks for that... i heard they are good for cars with turbo’s but not so good on naturally aspirated engines. Considering going down to TDI North to be honest...

Never heard or seen any results of cars they have mapped. But have seen results from their dyno that were pretty funny.

I'm in Nairn, my last car went to England to get mapped and if I was getting this one done, it would be going all the way to England as well ;)

If you have the time TDi North are the ones to go see.

As Grunty said there are good things coming from Wallace; it may be an idea to go see them and judge for yourself thier reaction?

Never heard or seen any results of cars they have mapped. But have seen results from their dyno that were pretty funny.

I'm in Nairn, my last car went to England to get mapped and if I was getting this one done, it would be going all the way to England as well ;)

They had a very bad name for a few years but it's been under new management for a while now and it's all change; no more donuts in clients cars, or racing up and down the main road. The works improved so no BMW 8v remap on a BMW 16v like I head they did years ago.

They had a very bad name for a few years but it's been under new management for a while now and it's all change; no more donuts in clients cars, or racing up and down the main road. The works improved so no BMW 8v remap on a BMW 16v like I head they did years ago.

Oh jees, I didn't even know about that sort of thing.

I was just referring to the 2 EP3's some wee boy racer types had in Inverness. You know, the ones with a K&N Typhoon and eBay cat back running 232bhp on the Wallace dyno :lol: I told them it was over-reading by 30bhp and they didn't know what to make of me.

They are just down the road from my work. I wouldn't go there with a honda to be honest- seem to know scoobs and evos but not a lot else.

Back