• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Re-spray or Blow over what's the difference?

Hi I am sick of looking at my Milano pink roof and quarters now. Really want the whole car to match. I don't have the kind of cash for a full re-spray so I've read somewhere about a quick blowing over? what does this mean? I know nothing about paint other than mines pink now.

Anyone have any idea how much for one side and the roof?

dont know what a blow over is but i paid £800 for my dented and scratched passenger side to be redone along with a dent pulled out the boot and the bonnet to be smoothed over but not painted.

I'm i the same boat BuddyClubSandwich... gets me really down at times. I'm looking into either getting it wrapped or PlastiDipped. Both options are considerably cheaper than a full re-spray. Not heard of a "Blow over" to be honest.

Have you tried getting a professional detail done? May just do the trick.

Have you tried getting a professional detail done? May just do the trick.

Have tried a test area on the rear quarter with an electric mop g3 compound, tried all sorts with no results at all. Can't get through to the paint, the mop head is still white after. I think it's had some paint work done to be honest. I got the car 6 months ago for a good price and it is a good car Full Honda History and all that. The reason it was cheap was the guy said it was a little faded on passenger side, when we looked at it it didn't look bad at all you could hardly tell, but since owning it for a while different lights make it look quite bad. The rear bumper has been painted you can tell and on the faded side there is a tiny bit of paint under the wheel arches so I'm sure it's been done by somebody.

Back