• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Re-Spray Please

I want white Respray..

I dont care of the bird poo will show up...

Has anyone got any quotes / figures?

Exterior only...

Don't do it Alex!!! It'll cost a fortune and you'll lose at least the same again when you come to sell it!! :?

Only last week you wanted Milano Red Alex you plum sack!

Alex Gosney = Verrucca Salt.

"BUT I WANT A GOLDEN TICKET....." :wink: :lol: :lol:

Don't do it Alex....... :wink:

yowserctr said:
Alex Gosney = Verrucca Salt.

"BUT I WANT A GOLDEN TICKET....." :wink: :lol: :lol:

Don't do it Alex....... :wink:

I have no idea what the hell that meens and i havent got the time or mental effort to understand it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alex, don't get the CTR painted - that will be so much of a "Wannabe a JDM" CTR it will become a joke. :cry: :cry: :cry:

If a CW CTR is what you want - do the deal on a real one. 8)

Scousefella said:
Alex, don't get the CTR painted - that will be so much of a "Wannabe a JDM" CTR it will become a joke. :cry: :cry: :cry:

how many are there in this country tho?

And for sale??? :?:

Alex Gosney said:
Scousefella said:

Typy may have his for sale soon. :wink:

He wants the car in classifieds I have advertised for a pal. :twisted:

Scousefella said:
Alex Gosney said:
Scousefella said:

Typy may have his for sale soon. :wink:

He wants the car in classifieds I have advertised for a pal. :twisted:

OOooohhh how much u reckon he wants for it?

lol Alex white CTRs look a bit pap if you ask me

ok the JDM one is good but that because its JDM not because its white (well im my opinion anyway)

Why somone would want a white car is beyond me to be honest. may as well spray it some house of Kolor mental colour and be done with it :p

Tarticus said:
Why somone would want a white car is beyond me to be honest. may as well spray it some house of Kolor mental colour and be done with it :p
True. If I were going to spray mine I'd have to have a colour that I know NO-ONE else has. Otherwise what's the point?

if you want to go white may i suggest a vynal wrap

it wont be a proper white, but who can really tell.

also it'll protect the pain underneath and when you come to sell you can remvoe it and have a perfectly perserved black CTR.

it'll only cost you half of what a spray job costs too :)

Back