• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rear washer!!!!!!!!

Mark43

Honorary Member
Hasn't been working for a couple of weeks.

Plenty of water in the bottle.

If i lift the cover off the rear wiper and squirt it the water shoots up ok but when i put the cover back down the water just splatters all down the boot.

Am i missing something here.......how does the water get angled up to the windscreen as there doesn't appear to be anything in the hole which would direct it that way.

Sorry........don't really look at my rear wiper much :lol:

You can angle the jet with a pin, like the front ones.

I adjusted mine the other day, but haven't used it since. I didn't want to get the car dirty before the Essex Meet :oops: :oops:

Mine got blocked for a couple of months, tried jetwashing/pin in the pipe etc then all of a sudden it started working again for no apparent reason.

paul.goffin said:

I adjusted mine the other day, but haven't used it since. I didn't want to get the car dirty before the Essex Meet :oops: :oops:

But it points straight up.

I can't see how you can angle it towards the window :?

Took it into Honda today to look at and they are going to order a new motor under warranty.

Find it hard to believe this is the cause as you can hear the motor operate and it squirts water out ok but just not up the window.

They also noticed my gear gaitor was flapping about so they are repairing that under warranty as well.

Didn't have the heart to tell them i had lost the locking ring.

£38 saved 8)

paul.goffin said:

I played with the washer again today. It is now spraying harder enough but the angle means it hits the spoiler :evil:

But it still dribbles once you stop the jet.

Back