• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rear wiper arm

Anyone know how much I am looking at from Honda for the whole rear wiper arm? Mine is snapped thanks to some vile f**kpig that has nothing in his or her life but jealousy :x

Based on a 2004 MY;

Rear wiper arm - part number 76720S6DE01 £27.71
Rear wiper blade Part number 76730S6DE01 £8.22

PLUS VAT

Dave S said:
Based on a 2004 MY;

Rear wiper arm - part number 76720S6DE01 £27.71
Rear wiper blade Part number 76730S6DE01 £8.22

PLUS VAT

Thanks Dave, appreciate that. Also, are they a sod to get off, tried today and nothing doing. Removed the 12mm nut and tried all kinds - nowt doing. Might need a small puller to get it off the splines.

Cheers again.

Be careful taking it off as it is directly attached to the wiper motor and they are expensive.
Undo the nut and it should come off not too bad.

Dave S said:
Be careful taking it off as it is directly attached to the wiper motor and they are expensive.
Undo the nut and it should come off not too bad.

Nah, it's well on - wouldn't shift at all after removing the nut. May have a bit of corrosion going on maybe. This bad boy will not budge so may need to use a small puller. Must admit I was surprised that it wouldn't shift when the nut was removed.

These things are sent to try us!!

Mine was pretty stiff when I took it off, I soaked it in WD40 and used an open ended spanner to lever it off.

Good luck.

Funky said:
Mine was pretty stiff when I took it off, I soaked it in WD40 and used an open ended spanner to lever it off.

Good luck.

Cheers, I tried that, this baby is well stuck on!! I will have another go soon, I've got a small puller set I can borrow from work too so one way or the other.......

If anyone else comes up against this - a puller is no go either. Should have spotted the rather obvious washer jet stopping me from doing that :oops:

Anyhow, hacksaw, 10 miutes and it's off - new one one and working fine.

The next spotty scrote comes anywhere near my car will die :twisted:

Back