• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rear wiper

i've only ever changed the rear wipers with a honda one and even then, the dealer did it during one of my services.

however, i still think its crap! :x

not that it answers your question Criag :oops:

GaryMan said:
i've only ever changed the rear wipers with a honda one and even then, the dealer did it during one of my services.

Same here. 8)

Piece of piss to change mate. It's a 2 minute job, although I can't remember exactly how it comes off. It's pretty staright forward when your looking at it :wink:

I changed mine a while back as I split it cleaning the car, was easy to do can't remember how though. :wink:

Plastic wipers are a bastid to replace. :evil:
They will either come straight off in 1 minute or they become 'welded' to the spindle. I smashed the rear screen of a company van trying to get the rear wiper off. :oops: :oops:

30 seconds max, i've been through 2 of them after they split.

Only cost £4.50 from my dealer for the whole unit which i thought was cheap for honda! :lol:

yowserctr said:
They will either come straight off in 1 minute or they become 'welded' to the spindle. I smashed the rear screen of a company van trying to get the rear wiper off. :oops: :oops:

:shock: :lol: :lol:

Will take maximum of 10 seconds, get down to your local dealer who WILL do it for you for free and it should only cost 4.49 + vat.

If not name and shame.

regards
Chris
Holden Honda

Albert said:
Will take maximum of 10 seconds, get down to your local dealer who WILL do it for you for free and it should only cost 4.49 + vat.

If not name and shame.

regards
Chris
Holden Honda

cheers mate wil let them do it when it goes in for a service.

With times quoted between 10 seconds to 2 minutes perhaps we should have a forum race to see who is the champion rear wiper replacer :lol: :wink:

Mark43 said:
With times quoted between 10 seconds to 2 minutes perhaps we should have a forum race to see who is the champion rear wiper replacer :lol: :wink:

good idea why no use my car as a test bed! :lol:

craigiusmaximus said:
Mark43 said:

good idea why no use my car as a test bed! :lol:

Good idea... but better not let yowser participate...

yowserctr said:

:? :wink: :D

Can I play...please...please...pretty please.... :lol:
It was an Astra Van......damn wiper was stuck on the spindle so I rocked it a few times.......KERRRACK!!!....oh fook......I'll just glue it back and take another van out. :wink: :lol:

Back