• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Red wheel nuts that wont fade

Can anyone recommend me a set and if possible some locking nuts to match.
Mate has gone through two sets on his S2000 due to fading

Cheers

58583_448224329480_542909480_4828146_8267704_n.jpg

Thats a brilliant idea. Why didnt I think of that?

Weekend taken care of then. How long till you put them back on after painting?

I give it 6 hours to harden, and took 3 nuts of each wheel did them then did the remaining 2 off each wheel

I give it 6 hours to harden, and took 3 nuts of each wheel did them then did the remaining 2 off each wheel

It is hard enough to resist the wheel brace? Or did you wrap a bit of masking tape around them? Or am I talking complete ar*e?
This is on my to-do list now...looks awesome.

It is hard enough to resist the wheel brace? Or did you wrap a bit of masking tape around them? Or am I talking complete ar*e?
This is on my to-do list now...looks awesome.

I think it will be alot easier to just take the off bud

Well painted them and decided I dont like the way they look. Soaked them in white spirit and spent an hour scraping the paint off...

bumping with question

FINALLY ordering some new wheel nuts, the red alloy ones that are on now have faded to silver and some of the threads on them are fubar'ed as some are quite stiff to get off

What ones can i buy to fit OEM alloys i want red or black ?

Back