• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

removing air vents in centre console.

Hi does anybody know if its possible to remove the air vents in the centre console above the radio. I think something has been put down them and i have an annoying rattle when driving. Was hoping to remove them and see if its possible to get out what is rattling in there. Thanks.

Yes but you need to remove the full centre console facia. There are instructions on here somewhere its very easy

nightmare!!! rattle is very annoying and wanted to get it sorted. just thought if I could remove the vents then I could try and hoover up the coin or screw in there!

I've never actually done it. I had a good snoop around my friend's FN2 to try and figure out how big a job it is, as I was going to paint a few bits. But it's all interconnected like a family in Cornwall. You would need to remove significant amounts of car I think.

Update.....had whole dash taken out and 4 coins removed!!! Expensive 40p to remove. All put back now and happy.

iam guessing a child put the coins down the main air vent. I have owned the car since the end of January and noticed it a few days after buying it. just a major relief now theres no rattle it was driving me mad.

It looks like it has been stolen what you have to do to get that part of the dash out :lol:

I did this to mine after only 2 weeks of buying it haha

f3a74097.jpg

Ive got some pics of mine completely stripped. Im struggling to upload them if i can work out how to do it i will. It is down to the bare bones!!

Back