• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

replikit

Has anyone used these guys before, considering getting the BC front bumper, if I cannot get on Carls mugan replica group buy.

Cheers

Paul

Didn't know bumpers were interior mods :p
Anyway, I heard they make very poor quality kits and have been taken to court for it.

Yes very poor quality, a full day modification from a body shop to get the Erebuni copy one to fit the Prelude. The bonnet still sits proud :(

Original Erebuni one was bolt on and away you go.

Friendy said:
Has anyone used these guys before, considering getting the BC front bumper, if I cannot get on Carls mugan replica group buy.

Cheers

Paul

Just contact knight-racer.

Mine was £230 delivered (Lip)
£130 delivered (Grille)

Trung said:
Didn't know bumpers were interior mods :p
Anyway, I heard they make very poor quality kits and have been taken to court for it.
:oops: Did type it quickly at work. Cheers guys looked on their website, lots of disclaimers before you go anywhere.

You can get an original Buddy Club front bumper from Unit-8 for not much more than a decent replica from Pow-r or Night Racer.

Back