• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Respray costs

J7

What do you reckon ball park figure a respray on a S2000 would cost. Want a decent job done properly. Few little dinks to be filled ect as well.

Never had much to do with bodywork before so unsure of what id be looking at?

For a proper job i'd expect around £2k..... then you have to think about what you'd lose when you come to sell it.... people don't like reprayed cars. :wink:

It would have to be a good place, I would want it colour sanded aswell to get rid of the orange peel. But it would cost a bit.

Neily03 said:
people don't like reprayed cars. :wink:

Thing is ive got a new front bumper that needs spraying, a rear three quarter panel that has a carpark door dent, and two front wings that have got a few stone chips. Doesnt really leave that much more so thought i might just get the whole lot done so it matches properly.

J7 said:
Neily03 said:
people don't like reprayed cars. :wink:

Thing is ive got a new front bumper that needs spraying, a rear three quarter panel that has a carpark door dent, and two front wings that have got a few stone chips. Doesnt really leave that much more so thought i might just get the whole lot done so it matches properly.

I think Neil was getting @ a different colour tbh.

Nothing wrong with a respray to freshen things up imo, just get before & after pics & keep the reciept for re-sale time mate

Back