• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Road Angel Advice needed please :-)

ok, i went out today after (hopefully) avoiding 2 mobile laser vans in 4 days and bought me a road angel 2. I'm getting it hard-wired next week (I'd do it myself but i don't want to see my pride and joy go up in flames!), so I'm looking for a bit of advice in positioning it.

I know in the booklet it says bottom/middle of the screen is best, but i want to know if anyone has fitted it to the bottom right of the screen, and if so has you had any problems.

As far as i can gather this might not be great from a rear laser detection point of view, but does this really matter? I'm just thinking about aesthetics really, just wondered what you guys n gals think etc

cheers
mark

police will always aim for your number okate buddy, but make sure ur wipers dont get in the way of it.

mine sits to the left in the gap of wipers.....dont forget RA2 dosn't do radar though, only GPS and lasar

hey thanks for the reply, i'm thinking bottom right side because it's easier to reach and there is a gap from the end of the os wiper and the edge on the screen so the front laser detector should have a clear view.

i'll have to have a good think about this...

cheers
mark >;o)

Hi mate i have put mine here

9515a453.jpg

Back