• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

RUST AAAAGHHHHH [Updated - Now with Picture]:cry:

Not happy, rust bubbling up where the windscreen meets the nearside roof gutter. Warranty time I reckon.

Honda quality indeed :?

Found my first rust about 10 months ago, when my CTR was just over 2 years old. Never will i buy a non-galvanised car again! :x :x

Update:

Honda at Grantham had a look, as professional and courteous as ever. Then called for their approved repairer, seemed like a knowledgeable chap, both agree that this is warranty work. Just Mr Honda to convince now, with the wonder of a digital picture or two. Anyway, if this is approved (and it f***ing well better be) the repairer said that this will be in excess of £1500 because of the complexity of the work. Basically, it's all the rubber and plastic seals off the roof and a pillar, then inside trim out to try and find the cause, if it's well gone it's a new roof :shock: and then all to be sprayed up to match the rest. Oh yeh and the screen comes out too for this.

All in all, I am well hacked off about this, this should not be happening on a newish car :cry: The worse thing about all of this is that I am gonna get a bastid Jazz again for a bloody week or so. :x

Nice one on the result mate, gutting to hear you've had to go through this though.

That sounds like ALOT of work :x

HPIM1527.JPG

Nasty!

I've been given an 1800cc petrol engined new civic as a courtesy car. It pays to moan I reckon. Nice car, not gonna set the world on fire and a bit quirky but it is well put together. Lovely and smooth, very quiet and a competent cruiser but if it were a person - it would be Dale Winton or something, not a bad loaner but want my CTR back ASAP. Should be Friday..........derdum derdum derdum........

Back