• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Seat problems!!

My car was registered in Dec 04 so is not even 2 years old and my passenger seat seems to either be broken or something is loose!

If anyone sits in it, it just makes lots of loud creaks and funny noises!
I hardly ever have anyone sitting in it and when i do, they are not grossly overweight so i'm pressuming the seat/brackets are faulty.

The drivers seat is fine and that gets used everyday so can i take the car back to the dealers and ask them to fix it under warranty or will they just say that its wear and tear??

Mine had a minor squeek from the passenger seat & ADH in Winchester said it was due to a faulty seat base & were willing to replace it under warranty.

Shouldn't be a problem @ a dealers mate.

HTH

I had this on my drivers seat - it is mounted on small bushes and they can wear quite easily.

They were replaced under warranty during a service once I had pointed out the problem. 8)

Back