• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

service

I bought an 05 ep3 a few months ago and im going to give it a service in the next week.. can any one recomend the best types of oil, gearbox oil, coolant, spark plugs etc to use??

many thanks

Niki;)

Servicing Advice Needed Please.

I would like to know the same thing please. I have had mine serviced about 6 months ago, and just got all the parts from the local car parts shop apart from the oil filter. I bought an oil filter from eBay, the pink HKS one. But the machanic said that oil filter is no good for everyday driving since things like this are built only to last a day for track days. Now iv still got the same filter in but what the machanic said is always in the back of my mind and trips me out.
Is this true? should I get a new oil filter, and if so which one?

Also the machanic said that EP3's dont have fuel filters??? but I see them selling on Ebay!!!???

Also someone said that spark plugs last 6 years! or 75k miles? is this ture, sounds a bit extream to me?

(sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm Dyslexic)

Az

Last edited by a moderator:
Back