• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Should I or Shouldn't I.....

I'm not sure. They do stand out a lot especially with the Cosmic body.

With the cost as well?

Good luck with the decision.

Must admit without seeing the picture would have said not but the picture looks good, would be no good for me trying to keep them clean.

Agreed it does look original & different, but i'm one of the minority in the "no" camp.

I think they are set off well with your graphics, just not well enough IMO(sorry)...

So if you do decide to get it done, then change your mind at a later date, I think they'll go well with a nighthawk :wink:

Well .... I'm not keen

The first thing I thought was it looks like the CTR is wearing white plimsoles .. sry :oops:

They DO stand out though, and it's well know that I have NO taste :lol:

Well I can't do it yet as I can't afford it this month so will have to wait and see :D

But I am tempted, Redcaps look nice in gold as well but I am not sure how they will look on cosmic, time for another colour change on the pic I think :lol:

And thanks to everyones comments, good or bad as that was the idea of this thread :D

Carl

Back