• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Snetterton 300 £149 Open Pit Lane : 14 April.

Just thought i would let you know about a track day at the New Snetterton 300 Circuit that we are running on 14th April. It will be run in a Open Pit Lane format so it is up to you when you go out : no groups just when you feel like it you can go out on track.

The day is run by me ( Dave ) i run Opentrack which can be found at www.opentrack.co.uk i have been running track days now for 4 years now. We run our own days we don't book on to other Track Day Organisers events and then sell places on to you.

This way we can keep the day running as we wish and to our format and standards.

All our events include the following free of charge, Some Tdo's charge for these and they can add up to costing quite a lot on top of the day.

Photography
Garage
Food & Drink
Tuition by A and also S Grade Tutors

We are also members of the ATDO : So this will cover you with Some insurance companies and also means the days are run to a standard that you know will give you good track time and a safe day.

Details of the Snetterton 300 Day.

April 14th sees Opentrack at Snetterton in Norfolk again. However this is the first time that we will be running on the new Snetterton 300 circuit that is due to open in the middle of February.
Timetable for the day:
Running as Open Pit Lane.
105Db @ 3/4 revs
07.00 Sign on starts
08.30 Briefing
09.00 Circuit is Open
12.00 Circuit closed for lunch
13.00 circuit re-opens
17.00 circuit closes.

Included in this day.
Free Photography
Free Snacks and Drinks
Free Tuition
Free Garage

Cost of the day.
£149.00 Car and Driver
(saver price will go up as more places are sold)
£ 40.00 Extra Driver
£ 10.00 Passenger

Remember this is a Open Pit Lane Day so you have access to the Circuit all day when ever you want ( excluding lunch )

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch or ask away.
Thanks
Dave.
www.opentrack.co.uk

Pic's below of the work going on at Snetterton.

imagegen-2-1.jpg

imagegen-3-1.jpg

Back