• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sold threads in Classifieds section to be removed

As above, We have a lot of SOLD threads in the classifieds section so much so in fact, they outnumber the goods still for sale. Can't be right... :? Can they be moved elsewhere as in an additional category of "completed sales" or something. Cheers. 8)

ok, I've changed it so that from now on all finalised classifieds will be automagically move into the Sold Section :)

Me and the rest of the admin/mod team will work on moving the previously finalised threads into this section over the next few days :)

Al

Could I also suggest the clean up be done in the Group Buy section aswell. I've just been having a look at it and most the group buys are closed. :?

adelphi said:
Could I also suggest the clean up be done in the Group Buy section aswell. I've just been having a look at it and most the group buys are closed. :?

You been having sleepless nights over this, mate? :lol:

adelphi said:
I've just been having a look at it and most the group buys are closed. :?

I think its a good idea to keep the closed GB's where they are mate as they make good reference for future GB's and how popular they were.

I have noted myself that some people start GB's off of there own back, That is all fine and well as long as one of the Admin team approve of it and they have all the sellers contact info. These kind of GB's however prove not to be so popular.

I would remove some of the old/unpopular group buys myself but my time online is limited here as well as my connection being uber slow.

Back