• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Some info for peeps with a CTR 12 months old or less...

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
I popped into Ewell Honda on Friday to get a price on a set of JDM mats
as my standard driver mat has almost worn through where you pivot your heel for brake & accelerator.
Was quoted £120 :shock:

Anyways, they would of replaced the set of standard mats under warranty if they were only 12 months old. :wink:

Just thought I'd share with with you lot, you might have a result with it.

I don't know how people put holes in the standard mats.... i've done 34K on mine and there's no hole..... :roll:

Neily03 said:
I don't know how people put holes in the standard mats.... i've done 34K on mine and there's no hole..... :roll:

I used to think this too mate....but now we've got a hole appearing @39k miles. :roll: :(

Make one of these for the next set!! 8) It a piece of Aluminium step material.

I installed mine with some good double sided tape and its been good for months. You can then remove it if needed. :D

ce01645b.jpg

Composite Guru said:
Make one of these for the next set!! 8) It a piece of Aluminium step material.

I installed mine with some good double sided tape and its been good for months. You can then remove it if needed. :D

ce01645b.jpg

Sorry mate, but I hate the idea of metal sheeting on mats :(

Gonna order me a JDM red set as a Xmas pressie for myself :lol:

Back