• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Something I hope comes in the new CTR

always think they are good in mates CTRs...

compared to most seats they are good supportive seat.
just cos recaros about people say they aint good enough!

nice seat really

I'm no way the tallest CTR driver at just under 6ft (I am shrinking :? ) but I do find my head hitting the ceiling sometimes. Usually when I go over hump back bridges :lol:

I tent to have the back almost totally upright. Works best for me. No back problems here.

I find the seats perfectly comfortable... one of the reasons I bought the car was for the seats.

I would find after a long journey over 90 mins in my old Fiesta, would cause my serious pain in the upper back and neck which would last for about an hour after getting out. No problems at all with the CTR...

Have to say I find the seats comfy too...although I've had to alter my seat position from days gone by when I would have the seat angled back, now I find upright is best.

At the time i was impressed, but now i know why volvo seats win all the awards 8) even got little fans in to waft your farts around the cabin :lol:

Sat i one of the recaros in the premier the other day and they seemed a lot better for me, a slimmer seat with a lttle softer padding but deeper bolsters.

When I first got the car I took it for a long drive. Next morning i was literally paralysed. My whole back was fooked. I realised it was the car seats pretty quickly and I was on the verge of selling it after a couple of days. I loved the car so much though that i stuck with it and I am so glad i did.

Captain Redbeard said:
Standard seats are fine for me, even on very long journeys. :)

The missus finds them very uncomfortable as a passenger though - she's too small to get any support from the shoulder bolsters and they make her lower back ache after a few hours. No such problems for me though so that's OK. :lol:

Passengers enter at their own risk Capn, even the Mrs. :lol: :lol:

Back