• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sonnyp's NHB CTR :D

hello there...

i brought the car about a month ago. im in love with it, got it quite cheap from up york :)

its amazing condition. and im in love with V-TEC :twisted:

anywhooo..

this is the car:
photo..jpg
this is the shine..:twisted:.

photo1..jpg

then i brought a grounding kit off leeh and fitted that yesterday. Its truly amazing for the price!

photo..jpg
then got bored so i gave my knob a polish:
photo1..jpg

and now i just brought this at an amazing bargain of a fiver :D
my mate had it in his garage, its pipercross.. anyone know if itll be any good?
photo2..jpg

ill update as and when i do something cool or a get more money :D

sonny

Looking good.

Regards the piper cross filter, might make pleasant noise, you're not going to see any gains though. I'd be tempted to do the Hondata airbox mod at zero cost, whilst keeping an eye out for a used Gruppe M.

I'm not to worried about gains ATM, not untillthe end of the year, just want a better noise than the panel filter I have... What is the hondata airbox mod? What's it sound like too? Cheers

Nice car mate, Pipercross will probably loose a few bhp but will make you feel like you are going faster = more fun ;)

Nice car, the piper x will be rubbish, dont bother. i had one on my car for around 15 miles, the car was much less responsive and had a constant drone on idle that sounded like a hoover, i sold it on ebay for £30 so atleast you will make some profit :)

Cheers guys, I'm gonna give the hondata box ago, why do yet call it that? And I'll stick the airfilter on fleebay at the weekend.

Back