• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

South Wales (Cardiff area) Focus STs

Watch out as this alarming new theft trend may soon spread to CTRs and across the country:

img-resized.png
Reduced: 64% of original size [ 800 x 600 ] - Click to view full image
p1000011wy4.jpg

img-resized.png
Reduced: 64% of original size [ 800 x 600 ] - Click to view full image
p1000010ow2.jpg

Police have said 5 STs have been hit so far last night in Cardiff, wheels gone off them all!!!

Full thread here: Focus STOC

surely they would have needed the locking wheel nut?

either way, thats shocking!:eek:

From the original thread on Focus STOC:

Fingermouse (Focus STOC) said:
Yes but the Police said the people doing it have new tools that makes it easy hence why five STs were done last night in one quick swoop
censored.gif

--------------------

Hate thieveing scum, hope whilst there doing it to the next car - it falls on them! :evil:

It amazes me that no-one hears or sees anything-even in the wee small hours...must still
generate some noise? even so this is sickening,seems you can't have anything nice in life without getting it /dented/scratched/nicked....

Last edited by a moderator:
Im now on the FOCUS STOC and this is always being reported as is the car being taken by force...I feared this when I owned my CTR and thought that the ST was a lesser target,not the case though :(

Nick

Back