• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

speaker upgrade.

Hello, i have updated my headunit to a decent one a few months ago, but the sound still aint great.

Firstly i would like to know what i need adapter wise to fit new speakers And where can i buy them from.
I would like a nice rich sound with a bit more volume as once your doing the speed limit the stock speakers are not loud enough. What is a good setup for these cars.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I replaced my speakers a few weeks ago with Pioneers on ebay, £40 each set. These came with the brackets and they sound awesome! Very easy to fit too :)

They are a straight swap, they even come with sticky foam strips so you dont get rattle. And I wouldn't know with the standard head unit, used my Pioneer head unit from halfords which has lots of options to make it more bassy. I'd really recommend upgrading your head unit along with the speakers mate :)

Back