• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon Baffled Sump - Whats in the box?

Before Xmas I ordered a Baffled sump and magnetic drain bolts from Ant. True to his word they arrived as promised within a week or so of my order.

As they were delivered to work I've only got round to opening them today.

Anyhow, previous I bought one from Jakan, but sold it due to needing the cash, but as I had some money to play with I re-purchased one.

To my surprise when I opened it up today I found a nice HAMP oil filter in the box with my order.

I never got this with the one I ordered from Jakan.

So my question is, do Spoon always send baffled sumps out with a free HAMP filter? Or did I just get lucky (as we all know what Spoon are like for sometimes including all the bits and sometimes not bothering!).

Hmm I guess it would make sense to have, on, as I guess if you are changing the oil when you fit the sump...you may as well change the filter. Or perhaps you just got lucky :D Bonus.

The Baffled sum should come with the bolts and filter in the box, added extra

8)

Back