• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon Springs

For my next mod i'm thinking of getting some Spoon springs fitted. When i get them done do i need to have the camber adjustment thinghy done as well??

If your meant to and i dont what could the implications be??

Ultim8_Evil said:
Sh1t handling and uneven tyre wear.

Ahh, so if i'm gonna get them fitted it's best to save that little extra and have........eeerrrrrrrrr......... i think i've heard i t refered to as 'Fast road setup' done as well/at the same time????

monkey boy kev said:
Ultim8_Evil said:
Sh1t handling and uneven tyre wear.

Ahh, so if i'm gonna get them fitted it's best to save that little extra and have........eeerrrrrrrrr......... i think i've heard i t refered to as 'Fast road setup' done as well/at the same time????

Indeed :)

Mine's got that setup with the spoons on, rear camber adjusters were added too. Handles really sharp, still wears front tyres out on their in inside edge though.

Worth it IMO, but there's nothing stopping you just changing to the Spoons, they don't lower it by that much anyway. I'd be really surprised if it totally messed up your geometry. :)

Back