• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Squeal >_<

Right lads n lasses, i had a bit of a half arsed search and found nowt so...

I have a horrible high pitched squeal coming from the drivers side (cant decide if its front or rear) and its a right loud bastard.

Ok so it only happens when iam maintaining a constant speed regardless of gear or revs, accelerating cures it as does braking, any ideas?

Also, GruppeM has a rattle between 4-4.5k under hard accelaration, its fitted with the original scuttle panel which is now sitting a tiny bit of the screen but i have sealed this with no results. Now i figured the kit itsself was hitting off the scuttle panel so i put some padding behind it and again no results, in truth the padding isnt all the way along and when i press the kit fast i can hear it hit the panel a bit still so it could still be that but does anyone have any other suggestions in tracking this down?

The girlfriend said the sonic boom off the thing was probably just rattling my dashboard XD

Ta for owt help given :D

SpaceCowboy said:
Right lads n lasses, i had a bit of a half assed search and found nowt so...

I have a horrible high pitched squeal coming from the drivers side (cant decide if its front or rear) and its a right loud barsteward.

Its likely to come from the brakes... does it stop when you press the brake pedal??

Back