• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Standard Internals what maximum power

Tarticus said:
superb thats good to know and 4 weeks aint that bad

Bit sad that nobody can do that type of work here though. And knowing We have some real major motorsport background here as well. :roll:

Bit sad that nobody can do that type of work here though. And knowing We have some real major motorsport background here as well. Rolling Eyes

I would imagine there are companies in the UK that will carry out this work to be honest :)

Tarticus said:
Bit sad that nobody can do that type of work here though. And knowing We have some real major motorsport background here as well. Rolling Eyes

I would imagine there are companies in the UK that will carry out this work to be honest :)

There is one Co he would consider using, but they are very busy with F1 engines and they are not cheap +£2000 ! It's cheaper, after tax etc, to get them done in the US...

Quite Sad, but as you know, the US are 2.5 yrs advanced when it comes to knowing and tuning Honda's

Mike, one of the guys I am working with. His brother has just sold his Black EK Type-R (turbo, Jun headers, internals etc etc) to make way for a new project. He is bringing an engine tuner over from the USA just to do the engine work :shock: . Shows the lengths some people will go to just to tune their Honda.

Tarticus said:
We have carried this out succesfully a few times already

TOld you companies in the UK could do it allready :)

Whether or not its up the the same standard as the US guys though is the main point in question, i know a few people who've had the B18's shipped to the US, lined then sent back as the standard of work is very very high.

Tarticus said:
We have carried this out succesfully a few times already

TOld you companies in the UK could do it allready :)

OK, but at least I know that my chap knows and works with people that do this for race cars and endurance racing.....

Rather than a 15 second thrill on the drag strip....

I wont say no more, as I could get myself into trouble and legal issues....

Back