• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Standard oil change vs flush and change?

Opies got a good offer on 5w-40 right now so might consider doing a flush and change for peace of mind and also should have 3/4 litres left if i buy 10 litres , this with two hamp filters should see me happy

I bought 8 litres IIRC when I did mine still have a little left (enough for a few top ups) and it's coming up a year since my last service. I think it's good to buy more than you need that way you will have enough for top ups and it'll be the same oil you'll be putting in.

Yes thats what im thinking, i was going to do gearbox oil change but dont think i will yet only 33k on clock and interval is 72k so i think i'll do that later, i have a slight notch into 2nd gear i thought fluid change might help that but it seems a common problem and adjusting clutch pedal helps so thats something to try tonight

Back