• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Standard wheels

Hello everyone.

Can anyone tell me if they have had any trouble with there standard wheels coroding or bubbling? :shock: and do honda replace them under the warrenty. :?

Cheers,

Chris

Chris,

As I mentioned to you when you collected the car. You can take the car to Honda to get the wheels replaced under warranty. Dave S who uses this forum is a service advisor for Brayley Honda in Hemel Hempstead, I showed him my wheels on one of my many visits to that dealership. He agrees that there is sufficient bubbling/corrosion on them to warrant a replacement. Get down to your dealership and get them replaced mate 8)

I think the answer to that is yes mate :wink: :lol:

Captain has found them all - taken me way to long - but it's got everythig you need to know 8)

oh yeh, sorry mate i do remember you saying about it now. just woundered if anyone else had the same problem thats all and would the new wheels do the same.

Think il be taking a trip on the weekend then.

New wheels on the way :twisted:

Thanks for the posts tho chaps :)

Cheers :)

Back