• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stock ep3 rear 02 sensor needed ?

Does stock ECU require both front and rear 02 sensors, what happens if the rear 02 sensor is unplugged ? What systems will be effected ?

I'm nearly done with my conversion waiting on some fuel lines, I wanted to drive it with stock ECU to sort out handling and bump steer issues before changing ECU

Thanks

VTEC.

Probably, but why would you run the risk? The ECU won't know how much to adjust the fuelling without both sensors working so it may end up retarding the ignition ensure safety. You'd need it mapped accordingly.

I always thaught front sensor controls fueling and the rear sensor only determines if the cat is doing its job
Ether way thanks for help I've got wideband on gauge if anything is to far off . I will be slowly loading pics on here some point

I said slowly lol so I ended up getting an elite 1500 with the dash is there won't let me upload pics says image size to large

Back