• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

STOLEN CRX

Posted this for a guy on DC2 forum

markpunchard said:
This morning I went outside and noticed my CRX not on my drive! Had a few moments wondering then the reality dawned that it's been stolen!!
I've owned the car for 4 years, it's a white 16v reg G467PKN with no interior, one Sparco drivers seat and Sabelt harness, standard passenger seat. It has a Nurburgring sticker on the back, black Rota slipsteam wheels, Wilwood bigbrakes, it's also fitted with Avo Evo suspension.
The worst bit is the car wasn't insured for theft so I stand to lose the lot! I'm totally gutted :(
Any information on the car's whereabouts would be greatly appreciated. It was stolen from Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire.

sidecrx.jpg

Thats gutting to hear :( Cant imagine how i'd feel if i lost my car like that.

Hope he gets it back

Someone just showed me this :shock: :shock:

black_white.sized.jpg

Woke up one morning to find this;
DSC00105.sized.jpg

DSC00106.sized.jpg

DSC00107.sized.jpg

DSC00109.sized.jpg

DSC00110.sized.jpg

DSC00114.sized.jpg

DSC00115.sized.jpg

DSC00116.sized.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:
They ruined the car, not one thing i can actually salvage off it. Engine is wrecked, they thought they would throw grit and stones into the head.

Bodywork. Well as you can see, its wrecked, the bumpers are under the car which was pushed off its axle stands. Everything was smashed, i aint seen the dashboard its disappeared, prob under the car too.

Everything is slashed, wiring is all cut up. Even in the engine bay, everything is smashed inside the engine bay. One of the brake disc's is cracked now. Doors broken, oh no wait i lie. One thing isnt smashed, a wing mirror =).

Fillered in the petrol cap, so cant open it. They fillered in my boot so cant open it. Everything is broken in some way. Its a write off. =(

How funked up!
[/quote]

Hope he gets it back safe and sound!

Also I really feel for the guy with that red CRX :evil:

Nonterraquous said:
The white one was found last night, unfortunately it has been stripped, the bodywork wrecked and will probably be scrapped - shame :(

I'd love 30 minutes alone with one of these scumbags :evil:

MilanoChris said:
Nonterraquous said:
The white one was found last night, unfortunately it has been stripped, the bodywork wrecked and will probably be scrapped - shame :(

I'd love 30 minutes alone with one of these scumbags :evil:

Same here total total scumbags :evil: :evil: :evil:

Gutted they found it in that shape.

I'd love to catch someone red handed doing something like that - they'd end up in a worse state than the car I guarantee it :evil:

Back