• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stoptech BBK EP3 to S2000

So as some of you may know I've been running the 328mm stoptech BBK on my EP3 now for sometime
Unfortunately due to a blown up coilover and other niggles the civic is off the road for the foreseeable future and I have purchased myself a S2000 to amuse myself with for the mean time. Does anyone know what I would need to do to convert my EP3 kit to fit the S2000, looking at stoptechs website it is the same caliper and rotor, so I'm wondering if it's a caae of new brackets and bells or maybe even easier. Anyone here have any experience with this?

What wheels do you intend to run with the kit on the S2000? Wheel choice is critical on the S2K with any larger than OEM brake calipers.

Haven't decided yet Chris. Only had the car a day just looking at possiblites at the moment as I love the stoptechs and it would be shame to leave them in the garage

Have a look on S2KI, there's a very large BBK thread in the US forums with a load of information in it, it's most likely been covered in there. There's also a 'what wheels fit with BBK' thread which I found extremely useful after I fitted Spoon calipers with Rays and they rubbed on the front.

Cheers buddy, I thought I'd chance it here as I know some people had run stoptechs on EP3s and wondered if a s2000 owner had bought one second hand.

Back