• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

strut brace

were can i buy a jrs strut brace from and any ideas how much these are as these seem to be the only ones that fit the ctr with air-con without modding anything

If you mean J's racing then try Unit 8 or Performa perhaps.

I thought E-tech ones fitted ok as well.

Well mine does but they do 2 types.

Mark43 said:
hoggy a said:
had a e-tech one that did not fit it was wide type :oops: :oops:

You want the polished one with the holes in it.......that fits ok.

I have a widebar E-Tech it fits perfectly. With the OEM bonnet and now my carbon one. I used to think it was not stiff enough but since found out after discussions with those in the know it is fine.

Mark43 said:
If you mean J's racing then try Unit 8 or Performa perhaps.

I thought E-tech ones fitted ok as well.

Well mine does but they do 2 types.

Sumo are a J's Racing dealer as well, give them a bell they're very helpful. 8)

G said:
Mark43 said:
hoggy a said:

I have a widebar E-Tech it fits perfectly. With the OEM bonnet and now my carbon one. I used to think it was not stiff enough but since found out after discussions with those in the know it is fine.

you have a e-tech widebar that fits with air-con :? :? mine did not fit :cry: :cry:

hoggy a said:
G said:
Mark43 said:
hoggy a said:

you have a e-tech widebar that fits with air-con :? :? mine did not fit :cry: :cry:

oops I must not have read fully, sorry m8....no aircon here :oops: did not realise aircon got in the way.

Back