• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suspension bushes

Hello everyone

I'm trying to get a full suspension bush kit for my 2002 Accord Type R. This is Proving quite illusive as no one seems to have any or any idea of the substitute or workaround. Any thoughts or suggestions very welcome

Have you tried Hardrace? They seem to do lots of suspension components including full bush kits. Also Spoon have started selling full kits again too.

Have you looked at SuperPro and Polybush too?

Or are you looking for OEM replacement? The above are stiffer than OEM but you can choose your stiffness with some of them.

Agree with the above, you might also get some look if you get in touch with a dealer.

thank you chaps very useful, much appreaciated.
Have you tried Hardrace? They seem to do lots of suspension components including full bush kits. Also Spoon have started selling full kits again too.

Have you looked at SuperPro and Polybush too?

Or are you looking for OEM replacement? The above are stiffer than OEM but you can choose your stiffness with some of them.
not sure really actually trying to find a kit that fits its proving very challenging. no one has one! emailled a few places, working with Stevie at Grinspeed too and his contact list and knowledge
I'm going to talk to the main dealer on wednesday too.

Back