• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tailpipe woes....

Just a quicky....

I'm after a stainless cat back with a twin tailpipe to maintain the 'OE' look but all I can find are systems with big single pipes. Does anyone know of any twin pipe options other than the likes of Magnex, Mongoose and the mild steel Sportex?

Regards,

Chris.

Indeed they do, and indeed it is. The exit pipes are a bit wider than stock but still fit in the bumper recess.

2_28_74.jpg

I think Piper did do an OEM style box at one point mate, also solid fabrications have developed a system with a twin back box option think its 3" pipework.
you could always go for a powerflow custom set-up dont know where you are based but there is a cracking bloke at unique exhausts in stafford.

Likewise, it's the exit the twin loop should have had for the EP3 IMO.

Still have one any day of the week though. :lol:

Well thanks for the replys chaps....I'm liking the Fujitsubo but somehow not sure the price will be as likeable, but I'll check it out.
Custom would be a route worth investigating. I had a custom system on my 1st GTi-R back in the day, sounded and looked nice.

Thanks people. :)

MilanoChris - Where abouts in Glos are you mate? I'm in ye ole forest-of-dean. :)

Back