• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa Ep3 Carbon bonnets

Hi
Does anyone on here have a tegiwa Carbon bonnet for their ep3? What's the quality and fit like compared to a metal oem one? How does the carbon like being outside?
Any pics on a cosmic grey facelift would be good if you have any, could find much on Google.
Thanks
Ad

Tegiwa posted a picture of one of the vented ones on a cosmic Grey earlier today on instagram if you follow them on there, apparently there is only 6 left for the EP3's. As for quality i cant say as i dont own one but for the picture reference take a look at there Instagram

I'd suggest finding a way to ensure the one you purchase fits the EP3 perfectly before you buy. Maybe find someone who has fitted the one you want onto their car etc.

I have a wrapped carbon bonnet on mine (not done by myself but the previous owner) it looks fine at first glance

824a21908ca6a13ef4e28c3bf6544a10.jpg

but the edges of the bonnet don't line up as they should, it doesn't have a slot for the bonnet prop and it's so light it doesn't shut properly without excessive force. I'm trying to find an original to replace this one. It could be a different manufacturer than the one you mentioned hence the difficulties. I'm not sure because there's no documentation for it or manufacturers mark that I can find. But just thought I would make you aware of my experience if it would help at all!

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, that's really helpful. I know the tegiwa ones are cheap, and that a lot of the stuff the do are copies, so I'm a little dubious. I'd have to see one in the flesh like you say.

Back