• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tegiwa intake fn2

i am looking at getting intake for my fn2 already got scoops in for foglights would the tegiwa fit directly onto these anybody fitted this onto fn2 reading through forum seems tricky to fit like the look of this set up but dont want hassle if its a pain in the ar*e to fit

You've got to assemble the airbox before you put it on. Also taking the scuttle panel off (three push clips and the wiper jets hose to undo) gives you a lot more room. It's not an overly hard job.

You will need the scoop tract though to feed the air in from to fog light scoops to the airbox.

cheers loxy so the tegiwa set is a decent one to get i cant afford gruppe m so i reckon this is my best bet would you recommend going through foglight as the best route

The Tegiwa is a copy of the Mugen and that is one of the best performing intakes available, so the Tegiwa follows suit.

The GruppeM is good but won't fit with strut braces and becomes restrictive when you start pushing for bigger NA gains.

Yes, the fog light scoops is the way to go with the Tegiwa box, especially if you've already got them in!

ordered this now be here monday so in next couple of weeks be booking a day a tdi south for hondata and remap

Back