• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The scariest pic of a CTR......

Dynax said:
You on about mesh Timo? I did mine in about 20 minutes 8)

You knows it mate, might as well do it when I do the grill. :D

zeffania said:
Tim, just unclip lots of clips couple of screws well 4 and then pull

Foxy red said:
NB-PULL GENTLY!!!!!!

Sounds easy enough, I'm just going to print these instructions off and then I'll set to. :D

I presume the refitting is just a reversal?

Tim, just push and then clip lots of clips couple of screws well 4. :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the help.

Tim.

Timo said:
Dynax said:
You on about mesh Timo? I did mine in about 20 minutes 8)

You knows it mate, might as well do it when I do the grill. :D

zeffania said:
Tim, just unclip lots of clips couple of screws well 4 and then pull

Foxy red said:
NB-PULL GENTLY!!!!!!

Sounds easy enough, I'm just going to print these instructions off and then I'll set to. :D

I presume the refitting is just a reversal?

Tim, just push and then clip lots of clips couple of screws well 4. :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the help.

Tim.

I think there are full instructions by Dotty under the how to section 8) :D Good Luck and have fun :)- PS-I have a whole, brand new section of mesh still sealed in the pack if you want it? The same as the kind as in my pic above.... xx

Foxy red said:
PS-I have a whole, brand new section of mesh still sealed in the pack if you want it? The same as the kind as in my pic above.... xx

Is it large enough to do the whole section, or would I need to buy some more as well?

Please PM me with a price, if you'd like to sell it. :D

Thanks,

Tim.

Timo said:
Foxy red said:
PS-I have a whole, brand new section of mesh still sealed in the pack if you want it? The same as the kind as in my pic above.... xx

Is it large enough to do the whole section, or would I need to buy some more as well?

Please PM me with a price, if you'd like to sell it. :D

Thanks,

Tim.

You have PM mate :D

Posting on behalf of Foxy. Here is her early Valentines gift, the earthing kit that is :lol:

zeffania said:
Posting on behalf of Foxy. Here is her early Valentines gift, the earthing kit that is :lol:

LOL! Very nice, Zeff.... and I know Foxy will appreciate the gift. :smt023

zeffania said:

Ben! You bought a lady an earthing kit for Valentines :shock: Where do I find me one of them?? Soph would have a pink fit if I bought her something for her Pug :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice looking motor Foxy, reminds me that I need to get mine meshed up. Where did you get your mesh from? Halfauds?

hehe

Shes great like that

Yea we got the Mesh from Halfords and the £20 pack does 2 civics

Well, I would preffer something a little more romantic, but it's the thought that counts :) Only kidding- TBH, it was really thoughtful and I do like it & it looks good in my engine bay !! :D

Would've been nice if he'd fitted it totally for me though :wink: I was helping to fit it in the dark, with my work clothes on......

Foxy red said:
Well, I would preffer something a little more romantic, but it's the thought that counts :) Only kidding- TBH, it was really thoughtful and I do like it & it looks good in my engine bay !! :D

Would've been nice if he'd fitted it totally for me though :wink: I was helping to fit it in the dark, with my work clothes on......

Yeah that our Ben alright.............. tenner says he was watching your bottom more than actually fitting in anything!!!!

(good lad Ben - lots of bending over and peering at the engine bay..... top job)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back