• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Touch Up Paint

I have noticed that the FN2 has picked up some stone chips. One has some rust in it!

Is the Halfords touch up kit any good?

Thanks.

i used the halfords touchup kit for my milano, pretty good match and easy to apply.

I got the official Honda touch up paint for my NHB ep3. As much as I'm sure Halfords have a good alternative, I can't help but feel that Honda would do a better job...

I got the official Honda touch up paint for my NHB ep3. As much as I'm sure Halfords have a good alternative, I can't help but feel that Honda would do a better job...

i'd think they'd be on par.

I picked up the Halfords kit, very well put together. I will try it when we emerge from this ice age.

If you've got access to a machine polisher (decent one), you could even wet sand it back and buff up so you'd hardly notice the touch up paint at all.

Back