• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tried a new (to me) product. Auto Glym: Rapid Aqua Wax

Was looking for a product like this so that on a quick wash and dry I could add a bit of protection and give it a nice shine. Really easy to apply. Apply to wet panel, Approx 3 sprays needed for the whole bonnet, Dry the car using 2 cloths (they give you 2 in the kit but I used my own).

Did a half and half just so that you can see the difference. I'm pleased with the results. I paid £15.99 from halfrauds but with a 3 for 2 offer and I also had coupons I needed to use, you can get it cheaper from amazon. only down side is it seems it can only be bought in kit form at the moment. I can see a few people asking them to release it as a stand alone product so hopefully they will soon.

85Idzz6l.jpg

s5at132l.jpg

Try Hydr02 from CarPro. Same thing except it's touchless. Apply through a lance on rinsed car. Wait. Rinse. Result.

Back