• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R EP3 cooling fan problem

Hi all,

new to this guys, anyway..
I have an 03 plate EP3 and noticed the temp started to rise when stuck in traffic, I took it to the garage I use and the mechanic said the fan wasn't working, so I have booked it in. I thought I might as well give it a birthday and going to get them to change the water pump, fan switch, thermostat and change the coolant for new. I always get the stuff online and they do the work as a cash jobby (bonus), anyway, the problem is the fan or fans themselves, there are 2 right? What sizes are they? Anyone had to change these before that can help me? Haven't got a clue if they're pull/push. Links to new aftermarket fans that'd fit both sides as a direct replacement would be amazing please.

Thank you
Dave

Try hendyshop in the traders section, tell them exactly what you want (which model car etc) and they'll quote you a price.

Without trying to sound a complete donk lol, how do you search for, or get to the hendyshop page please? New to the forum :)

Back