• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type r ep3 judder

Hi, I'm new to this forum just got a ep3 and I'm getting a judder at low revs when pulling away in first and reverse. Anybody know what this could be?
Thanks

Hard to tell from your description, but possibly a split engine mount or the clutch is juddering?

Thanks for the reply, the juddering only happens when pulling away or reversing. If I give it more throttle when I pull away there's no judder at all. I mainly notice it in traffic jams crawling along.

I assume you mean when the car is kangaroo'ing? As in, it lurches forward and slows down and it gets increasingly violent lurches? Then when you apply revs it drives normal? This is just part of the deal and is not a malfunction.

Haha yes that's exactly it. So this is normal? It did cross my mind it could be but I thought I'd ask on here. Thanks for your help

Back